Level Up combines cutting edge techniques from neuroscience and psychology to take your life and leadership to the next level.
April 30-May 1
Who is Level Up for?
Leaders who want to:
- Draw on the latest science to reach their full potential while navigating a busy and demanding life
- Increase their energy, clarity and calm so they can give their best
- Learn how to lead in our rapidly changing world
- Move beyond traditional leadership programs and access the best that science has to offer to lift performance and fulfilment at work
What are the outcomes for individuals?
- Increased emotional agility and psychological wellbeing
- A tailored, evidence-based plan to optimise your brain function and increase your energy, clarity and calm
- Six scientifically proven techniques to keep your brain at its optimal function (and manage in times of high stress and pressure)
- Techniques from neuroscience for you to ‘hack your brain’ and increase performance
- Understanding of your unconscious drivers and needs
- Tools and frameworks to create environments of inclusion and belonging; allowing you to be the best possible leader in every life situation
What are the outcomes for organisations?
- A cohort of leaders who drive a culture of inclusion and belonging within their teams, and the organisation as a whole
- Leaders who more productive, focused and energised
I'd like more info
The value of this program was indescribable. I have done a lot of professional training that has impacted me both professionally and personally but nothing like this, this was a whole new league and the impact on both professional and personal fronts was incredibly profound.
It is the best training I have participated in and has made a big impact on my life; personal and professional!
Enlightening course that forced me to reflect on my career and personal life and gave me tools to be a better manager
The key thing for me is that the program has unlocked a part of me that I didn’t even know existed – I can communicate at a level that my managers and team are telling me has become so humanistic.
The ability of the program to unlock my Pandora’s box and then to teach me how to control it has been incredible. This program has really unlocked my potential and I only wish that I had known all of this 10 years ago.
The lift and engagement from the staff, the change in culture, the amount of breakthroughs in our management meeting from facilitating in the correct manner, by removing criticism, by understanding the emotion and intent, by using respect, inclusiveness and creating a space for the team to belong, is creating magic.
11 out of 10 – the combination of coaching and workshops and to get a bunch of leaders to open up has been life changing.
I am raving advocate of the Inkling Level Up program!