Welcome to our final blog for the year, and what a year it has been! At Inkling, you will know that our philosophy is to lean into discomfort in order to grow, and we have certainly done that in 2018.
Please join us as we reflect on our journey over the last twelve months.
- We worked with 2000+ people around the world in our life-changing programs – from Sydney to San Francisco to London
- The team took 250+ flights to deliver our programs and workshops
- Our participants and clients gave us a net promoter score of 91.3 (an NPS above 70 is considered world class)
- Our team delivered more than 70 programs for our clients and participants
- We revealed a new brand and direction
- We were delighted to have Lauren, Meg, Kat, Andrea, Libby and Dr Stan join the team
- After over five years at Inkling we said goodbye to Kira as she embarked on the next chapter of her life in Germany
- We welcomed two very cute Inkling babies, Mila and Kealey
- Kelly got engaged and Brylee got married!
Reflecting on everything that has happened this year really makes you realise that each year is bursting with possibilities and opportunities. We are eagerly anticipating the adventures that await us in 2019, and hope that you are too.
We also want to take this opportunity to extend a heartfelt thank you to you for coming on this incredible journey with us, and being a part of our story this year. All of this is only possible because of you.
All of our best wishes for the festive season and a tremendous 2019!
The Inkling Team
PS we also had an incredible 70s themed Christmas party…