Building a courageous culture starts with straight talking. When your team don’t feel comfortable with challenging each other, giving fearless feedback, or sharing their feelings; you aren’t making the most of their skills and talent, or achieving the best possible results for your organisation.
In this episode I share four practical tips (tested at Inkling HQ!) that will help you to build a courageous culture where everyone feels empowered to talk straight.
I hope you found these tips useful and that they help you to create open and honest communication in your organisation.
Ignite your leadership potential
If you want to dramatically increase your confidence and resilience, and become an influential leader, Ignite is the program for you.
Leaders who attend Ignite leave with:
- Skills to influence others, allowing them to improve organisational outcomes
- More resilience and confidence
- The ability to effectively manage their personal and career challenges, resulting in increased performance, productivity and enjoyment
- A clearer vision for the future and the motivation to seek and create opportunities to progress
- More passion for their career
30 April-1 May | Level Up | Adelaide
22-23 May| Ignite | Adelaide
28-29 May| Ignite | Sydney
4-5 June| Ignite | Melbourne
6-7 Jun | Speakeasy | London
13-14 June| Ignite | London
For events later in the year, see here.
The Inkling Team