Gain valuable insights into the impact and value of investing in your Frontline Leaders from Inkling's Leadership Practice.
Over the past few years, the expectations placed on frontline managers have evolved, requiring them to demonstrate leadership skills, lead hybrid teams, execute organisational strategies, and maintain team motivation and engagement.
Despite these increased responsibilities, many organisations have neglected to invest adequately in the development of frontline leaders, resulting in burnout, overwhelm, and disengagement. Fortunately, we know that today’s frontline leaders are highly motivated to learn and eager to upskill their capabilities. By addressing their development needs, organisations can build a more resilient and engaged workforce, contributing to sustainable and inclusive growth.
In this Inkling Insight Series, you’ll have the opportunity to hear insights from Inkling’s Leadership Practice, who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the hurdles encountered by frontline leaders, and the essential measures that organisations must take to offer them effective support.
Session 1: The New Frontier of Frontline leadership
By viewing this session, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- The complex landscape of frontline leadership and the challenges being faced by frontline leaders today, with insights into what organisations need to do to help frontline leaders manage increased demands, burnout, and the emotional tolls placed upon them.
- The development opportunities today’s frontline leaders need, and why developing both managerial skills and a leadership mindset in frontline leaders is the key to achieving breakthrough performance and enhancing the effectiveness of frontline managers.
- The implications for organisations who don’t deliver meaningful leadership development, and the negative impact it can have on diversity and representation, employee turnover, and employee engagement.
Session 2: Unlocking Organisational Potential
By viewing this session, you will gain the knowledge, tools, and inspiration needed to support your frontline leaders, drive breakthrough performance, and secure the necessary organisational resources and commitment.
- Map your next steps: Gain valuable insights into specific actions you and your organisation can take to support its frontline leaders. Attendees will receive practical tools applicable to any organisational context, regardless of the current stage of frontline leadership development.
- Hear real-world examples and lessons learned: Discover successful strategies implemented by organisations and learn lessons of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to frontline leadership development.
- Immerse yourself in an overview of a frontline leadership program: Gain insight into Inkling’s recommended components, structure, and key elements for delivering a successful frontline leadership development experience. Additionally, obtain practical advice on effectively communicating the benefits and return on investment