Professional Development Services
Unlock human potential with our world-class diversity, inclusion, leadership and professional wellbeing solutions.
Grounded in psychology and behavioural science, our learning experiences deliver high impact outcomes with proven ROI. Our approach draws upon more than 10 years of expertise designing and delivering programs for some of the most impactful companies around the world. By unlocking human potential, we enable organisations to build innovative and collaborative cultures where everyone can thrive.
From initial concept through to measuring post-program outcomes, we partner with you to deliver seamless learning experiences focused on diversity, inclusion, and psychological well-being. After taking the time to understand your needs, we design purpose-fit solutions embedded with evaluation and measurement. We go the extra mile, managing program set-up and integration, so you can focus on the high-value work of unlocking human potential.
Our learning experiences cater not only to participants but also to the leaders and culture that they operate within. Using multiple delivery models, we achieve maximum engagement and impact with an approach that works across countries and cultures.
Phase 1: Needs analysis
• Review your business: mission, strategy, culture and values
• Understand your current context: qualitative and quantitative data that may indicate challenges you face
• Benchmark your organisation against best practice
Phase 2: Structure & co-creation
• Co-design your strategy and key priority areas for focus
• Develop a detailed roadmap
• Develop key project documents in collaboration and co-design with you
• Deliver agreed project components with feedback along the way
• Pivot and adjust to your business context and needs as we go
Phase 3: Review & measure impact
• Set and agree success measures
• Define clear metrics to track sustained results and measure ROI
• Conduct evaluation during and pre and post to measure change
• Develop detailed and thoughtful evaluation report against success measures