Welcome to our first email for 2019! We hope you had a wonderful break over the holiday period, and are coming into the new year feeling excited and refreshed.
While we believe that you can create change in your life at any time of year, the start of a new year often prompts us to consider our goals, and how we would like our lives to be different in twelve months’ time. You’re probably hearing the phrase “new year, new you” a lot, but we’d like to change that to “new year, best you” because we don’t think that you need to start from scratch – the person you are right now is pretty awesome. Let’s just make some tweaks so that you can really thrive in 2019, and become the best version of yourself possible.
So what action can you take right this minute to kick start your journey to becoming the best you?
- Step out of your comfort zone. Take one small action toward that thing that really excites and scares you (you know what it is!)
- Seek a mentor who can help you achieve your career goals
- If you feel like you never have time to work on your goals, conduct a time audit to see where you are spending most of your time (hello, Instagram!)
- Come along to one of our life-changing programs. Okay, so you can’t do it right this minute, but you can book your place. To sweeten the deal we’re offering 10% off of our programs, just enter the promo code BESTYOU10 at checkout– hurry, offer ends midnight Jan 29th!
Which Inkling course is right for you?
Here’s an outline of some of the things you’ll learn in each of our programs…
- Understand and overcome your fear of public speaking
- Dramatically increase your presence and ability to influence others
- Engage any audience
- Deliver powerful content
- Skyrocket your confidence
- Feel natural and authentic as a speaker
- Learn the secrets that Olympic athletes use to tap into their full potential without stress or overload
- Access leading-edge technologies and techniques that actually change your mind, body and brain
- Increase your emotional agility, energy, clarity, and calm
- Level Up is available for both men and women
- Develop your authentic leadership style
- Uncover and maximise your natural strengths
- Create a career plan that thrills you
- Use 360 feedback from your colleagues to grow
- Maintain your energy and create balance
- Develop the resilience to overcome challenges
The Inkling Team