Today I want to share an exercise with you called Vulnerability Tennis. Vulnerability is integral to creating psychological safety and belonging, two things that are sorely lacking in many modern organisations. By sharing truths about our experiences and lives, the right way, in the right context, we can establish strong connections and trust with those we work with.
To learn more about this, and how to play Vulnerability Tennis, click below.
If you try this exercise, please get in touch and let me know what this experience was like for you, I’d love to know.
Ignite your leadership potential
If you want to dramatically increase your confidence and resilience, and become an influential leader, Ignite is the program for you.
Leaders who attend Ignite leave with:
- Skills to influence others, allowing them to improve organisational outcomes
- More resilience and confidence
- The ability to effectively manage their personal and career challenges, resulting in increased performance, productivity and enjoyment
- A clearer vision for the future and the motivation to seek and create opportunities to progress
- More passion for their career
30 April-1 May | Level Up | Adelaide
22-23 May| Ignite | Adelaide
28-29 May| Ignite | Sydney
4-5 June| Ignite | Melbourne
6-7 Jun | Speakeasy | London
13-14 June| Ignite | London
For events later in the year, see here.
The Inkling Team